Yammering

 I really got nothing better to do. I actually do but in this heatwave? No. No, no, no. So I'm going to save the real writing for tomorrow because I'll have accountability buddies then. I really just wanted to world build a bit before really writing. 

Now, I did get things done with world building once I got out of my head today. I am building a magical world, right? Why should I make the planet any less magical than the realm it dwells in? It's stupid, right? I need this validation! (Kidding.) However, that's another reason why I have writer's block, it's my own damn fault for thinking too much. It's annoying. 

What's more annoying is that I didn't post to RoyalRoad yet in any capacity. Here's yapping about it is another. I'm just taking a break from writing though. Maybe I could write more today. Not by much but something is better than nothing, right? 

I kind of hope on Friday the power goes out so I can focus on reading books instead of focusing on nonsense. I just want a good excuse to catch up on reading. I'm extremely behind. I got at least 13 books out and now 14 because I found Call of Cthulhu in manga form so I want to read that as I enjoy reading that stuff. Yeah, there's an adaptation of the book by Gou Tanabe. The whole book is beautiful and keeps the dreary, horrifying tone. 

Thanks to this, it makes me want to rework Ash and Maw a bit to really get that dreadful feel. I still haven't really written anything for Ash and Maw yet but I feel like looking through the notes to see if I can edit or anything. I want that dread HP Lovecraft perfected. I'll get there someday though. I just don't know how right now. It may be just "Oh, fucking write it already! Get it fucking done!" type of deal. I wouldn't be surprise if things were just that simple. 

It normally is which is funny in of itself.

I think I have said everything I wanted. I am sure I'll update again tomorrow. I'm just going to post these blogs when I think I have something I want to share with the world. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rambles

Contest

I Have a Choice and I've Made it