Two Cats were Shooting Each Other Last Night (Clickbait Title)

 Fourth of July and Community Day for Pokemon GO. Goodness! What a clash, guys, but I'll be happy because I get a slushie and my son gets a soda... Mixed. I am rooting for him to be a mixologist at this point. He has a passion and people love a good drink down the road. Right now, he's just doing them for me and himself but I am happily planting seeds for him to go down that route. We'll see what he chooses. As long as he's happy, I am going to be happy for him. 

Anyways, I've been having fun on Snapchat. I'll put the QR code below this. Anyways, I'm just documenting coolio things I'm doing during the day and showing I'm writing. Just random nonsense I'm up to. 

Another thing, I'm debating on posting some nonsense to Wattpad. I've decided to make a draft to decide. I don't know if I want this piece to be posted or not. So I've told one of my author friends this and they agree I should do this. Worse, it gets deleted. Best, people love it. I doubt it. For now, I'll keep it near and dear but it's definitely being recorded on Snapchat.

I'm going to get off. I just wanted to write a short post about things. I might post later. Let's see how exhausted I am later. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rambles

Contest

I Have a Choice and I've Made it