Can't Sleep? Write.

I don't want to talk about anxiety. I rather just focus on talking about what I'm up to instead.

So, I got uninvited from camping. I'll be spending my time with people, on my birthday, who actually enjoys my company. It's next week. I'll be going to Cedar Point with a friend, his son, and mine. It'll be great! Nobody is into the roller coasters so we're going to water park. It'll be fun. I'll be happier than fucking camping with people who don't want me there from the get-go. 

Anyways, I'm trying to figure out what to write with Owen right now since I want to do a part 2 of the last chapter. I still have nothing but, hey, Owen has a hat! It's cute. Gonna add bear ears to it soon. Just not tonight. I got plans tonight.

Pens and Paper! Finally started writing my queer poly story. Started with chapter one like I've been saying for eons. I wish I wasn't so blinded by my Death's Cat story in June but I'm writing it now. That's important to me. 

I am now convinced I am being punked (pranked for the younguns). Like, I think the actual Chiitan liked my fucking post over on BlueSky. 

Bedtime. Too much internet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rambles

Contest

I Have a Choice and I've Made it