Chaos
I don't know where to start here. I'll be honest.
Didn't get into the contest so I'm writing my Death's Cat story for fun like I do with Owen. No more schedules as I am not keeping them and it's difficult. I'm going to be doing a writing sprint until 5pm to see how much of the second chapter I can get done before DnD.
I'm going to be DoorDashing or trying to. Just need a bike pump. My tires are flat.
DnD's tonight. I get to level up so I'm trying (and failing) to focus on that so I'm going to wait until it's DnD so I can be held accountable and to make sure I'm doing things correctly (spoiler: probably not after a couple of years or so doing this).
I am also going to be doing a commission on my yarn business side. I don't mention it as it's just something I keep separate from everything else. I get to crochet for a baby! I love these commissions. I doubt I'll have a baby 2 but I'm always going to excited crocheting them. A rattle, a dress, and a Hello Kitty blanket. Let's not forget about the little headband. So precious. I could just squeal! Muscle memory, don't fail me now!
So that's what I'm up to. I never had a lot to say as my life's pretty darn boring. I like focusing on writing anyways. Maybe I could post something goofy for blogs. I dunno. Let's figure things out together.
Oh, and I also need to mention that on the Adventures of Owen the Owl, I surppassed another view count milestone of 500! Whoo-hoo! People have said it doesn't mean anything but at the same time that's 500+ more than I had when I started so do with that what you will and look into it. I'm using this to keep myself motivated. Ignorance is bliss right now. Thanks for understanding.
Now, I'm logging off to do some writing.
Comments
Post a Comment