Apologies and Updates.

 I have a lot of reading to do. Manga, research for catsiths, and more. LET ME EXPLAIN! I am reading Frieren, Death Note, and now Witch Hat Altiere. Now, I also got research material. Now, I got ANGEL: Broken Thrones (check out this book! My friend wrote it with blood, sweat, and many tears thanks to sleepless nights). Too many things to read for the summer and all of it welcomed because I won't be bored.

Speaking of things to do: Owen will come back as my story for the contest... Well, thanks to life, I missed deadline. It's okay and here's why: I felt like I was racing against the clock. It was rushed. Everything about it felt rushed. Now, I can take my time but I still am going to do my best to write something just like Owen. I am just going to post to stories where I can. I feel pressured and some of it is my fault. I need to do things on my time. My own way. 

I blame social media even when it's my fault. I just feel pressured with how social media is. Constantly post, constantly pump out content, constantly constanting. It's a lot. I need to apologize for my mistakes and one of them being posting on a schedule. I don't think I'm there yet and I'm sorry for that. I'm also sorry for talking about things and not delivering. It's my fault that I'm not. The only thing I can do is to just update and schedule posting. Then, I'll tell you guys. That's my grand scheme. I hope it satisfies everyone here. 

Meanwhile, I'll be reading, writing, and playing Pokemon Z-A when I rent it from the library. 

I want to talk about research material. What I got is Scottish folklore. Why that? I've heard from google that Catsiths are Scottish fairytales. I want to learn more about them when I am over here claiming my catsiths are... Catsiths. I feel the need to research a bit more and see if I can adjust my catsiths so that I can better honor the source. I love the idea of only Catsiths making deals with the people of Paradise. However, I do want some accuracy to what I'm doing even though they are fictional creatures. I have done a lot of artistic flourishing but it would also be nice to do some stuff relating to source material.

With the talk about catsiths, I do want to talk about my catsith stories. Sassy is one of them. Her worldbuilding notebook served as a spring board as a majority of these catsith stories. I've decided with my entry called Death's Cat that it would all be set on Paradise as it's something easy and I can use that to explore some of Paradise. Sassy's story focuses on within the realm. The Fae Realm. I don't know about the rest but I got Sassy's story and then another. I have never left that catgirl phase. Those who know, know. Inner circle wise. 

I know I cannot wait to fully make Death's Cat happen. It just needs more time to florish like Sassy's does. Meanwhile, I got world building to do and some Owen stories to catch up on. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rambles

Contest

I Have a Choice and I've Made it