Just do it, Rosie! Gawd!
Today's the kind of day where I need coffee because I'm so frozen. Over it. Done.
Lucky me that today is a coffee shop day because it's the second meet up (for myself) for this writing group. I am stumped currently on my Owen story. Stumped on my alien story that I have to rename and I did. Copyright as a friend points out that there's something named what I originally wanted. It's fine! I'm not mad. Glad I know and I can come up with a new name.
Circling back to my original point: Owen. I am stumped on a point of the story. I know I wanted Tuesday but I now just want a story a week at this point. One story a week. So that's where I'm at with Owen.
Alien story name is being renamed as explained. Still world building.
Now, for the best: Sassy. Yes, my baby girl! My friend told me to just post it. I need to for myself and I should start now. I have gotten done with world building so I need to post her now. Right this second. Just go for it. Then the voice in my head told me I can always edit it when it comes to publishing. No big deal.
I just need to have fun with it. That's all I need to do. I'll still promote it and all of that but what I need to remember is to have that element of fun. It will be fun. I think I'm just nervous about posting her. She's my baby. She's the first who went through so many evolutions to just exist. Now, I feel like she's at her final form and... I guess I don't want to be judged. Nobody wants to be judged but that's what happens when you put your work out there...
Anyways, I'm excited for her. I think I'll work on her today. Too bad I forgot her world building notebook but I don't think I need it! It happens. It'll be okay. I just need this to be done. It has to be done. Done, done, done, done, done! We are doing it! No matter what.
This is for me as much as it's for Sassy at this point. I know I can make it work.
Comments
Post a Comment