Break from Writing but Back at it

I am tired. It is DnD day and I've taken the week off to do what I want to do. I got membership through a friend for Nintendo so I'm enjoying cursing at Splatoon 3 while I still have it from the library. Then, I'll probably obsess over Animal Crossing's new features like the dream thing with friends. I'll be begging my one friend who does it with me to come online tonight after DnD.

Meanwhile, let's talk writing.

I clearly got nothing done this week. No world building, no nothing. Just a stream of new ideas that I'm not ready to share yet but if you give me enough time, I'll be able to share and read. 

Yeah, one of them is going to be a fanfic. I can share that. I'm falling in love with an old, old millennial obsession from back when the internet was the Wild Wild West. You'll understand but I know some of my friends would get it soon. I'm currently working off of a generated world and going with the punches to a point. I am going to be working on extensive lore but I also need to do some reading. I feel bad for not reading it when the fandom was at its peak but I was inspired by Odd1sOut and Maddie's Maxis to look into it. I feel like I cannot ignore it anymore. It's an insane lore. If you know, you know!

Now, I am trying to decide outside of [redacted] on what to write about. I got a good selection between Sassy's world building, my Bard series I got planned, my alien story that I renamed to An Alien Concept, and more. I'm also going to be adding some characters to this list of characters to give a bad day to. I also got Sarah's story (Blood of a Virtuous Vampire) among others. I got a good selection to keep me occupied. 

I got too many ideas and never enough time. I'll get it done. Part of my problem is lack of a schedule. I had one, kind of. Now, I just need to make a new one for the summer. It's wrecked now thanks to it. I got some things I can do with kiddo and I think a few hours at the library could help with that. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rambles

Contest

I Have a Choice and I've Made it