I have been going back and forth since The Adventures of Owen the Owl hit over 300 views and growing. I am so proud of that achievement. I am microscopic in comparison to my peers who got more views, readers, ect. Let me walk you through what I was trying to decide. My original plan was to leave some stories on Wattpad and others go to RoyalRoad. My longer stories goes to Wattpad like Ash and Maw, Blood of a Virtuous Vampire, Vice and Cats. RoyalRoad can be for those that don't need to be so many words long for a chapter like Owen the Owl. With how quickly I am blowing up (it feels like I am), I want to change plans to having everything on RoyalRoad. I feel like my story with Owen is going super well and I want to continue the momentum. Then, when I have enough viewership, I feel like I can expand back to Wattpad with some stories. I know one story definitely needs to be on Wattpad due to the nature of the themes in the story Dominic (yeah, I'm changing names for my stories...
Comments
Post a Comment